Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
As a professional online shopper (yes, I love my job), I can definitively say that I am great at shopping. I can sniff out a good deal from miles away and tend to have roughly 728 products in my cart at any given time. So, let me help you build your online shopping cart. Whether you’re shopping for major sale events like Prime Day or just upgrading your wardrobe, I’ll always give you the must-have picks.
In case you didn’t know, today is the last day to take advantage of Cyber Monday deals from a ton of favorite retailers. This is what seasoned shoppers — aka you and I — like to call the cyber week home stretch. I mean, a sale is a sale, and who are we to pass up these excellent opportunities?
With Christmas less than a month away, I’ve started shopping for my entire family thanks to these A+ Cyber Monday deals. Scroll down for the best Cyber Monday deals I’m shopping that need to be on your radar. They are even separated by all the major categories, so you only have to lift your credit card.
Best Cyber Monday fashion deals
- Dagne Dover: Score 25% off sitewide with code BFRIYAY25.
- Girlfriend Collective: Take 35% off sitewide with additional markdowns up to 70% off on sale items, outerwear, swim, sleep and more through Dec. 9.
- Halfdays: Score $50 off chic ski gear and other winter essentials when you spend $200.
- Hill House Home: Everything is 30% off with code 30FORYOU, plus an extra 65% off select sale items. You can also take advantage of $95 Nap Dresses!
- Loeffler Randall: Donate $10 to save 20% on your entire order.
- Madewell: Save 40% off your entire purchase with code OHJOY.
- Monday Swimwear: Stock up for summer with 50% off the entire site.
Best Cyber Monday home deals
- Brooklinen: Get early access to 20% off sitewide for Black Friday deals at checkout.
- Cozy Earth: Starting now, take up to 35% off the entire site.
- Le Creuset: Shop endless deals on the brand’s signature cookware. Also, spend $200 and take advantage of a free Holly Mini Cocotte gift, or spend $250 and snag a Snowflake Platter with code HOLIDAYS.
- Our Place: Save up to 45% sitewide.
- Parachute: Everything will be 20% off from Nov. 21-28.
- Papier: Take 20% off everything from planners, journals, stationary and more.
- West Elm: Get up to 70% off decor, furniture, bedding and more.
Best Cyber Monday tech deals
- Dyson: Shop early and score up to $150 off Dyson cordless vacuums, air purifier tower fans and hair tools.
- Hatch: Take $30 off the brand’s top-rated sleep lamps.
- Simplehuman: Get 25% off the brand’s best-selling high-tech trash cans and more.
- Samsung: Grab $300 off the Galaxy Z Fold4 smartphone, up to $140 off the Galaxy Z Lip4 smartphone, up to $2,500 off 2022 Samsung Neo GLED 4K TVs and so much more.
Best Cyber Monday beauty deals
- Supergoop!: Save 20% off everything with code CYBER22, plus snag a free gift set if you spend more than $85.
- PAT McGRATH LABS: Shop select discounted items. You can also spend $50 to save 30%, spend $150 to save 35% and spend $250 to save 40%.
- Paula’s Choice: Save 20% sitewide, including the 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant.
- Sephora: Select items will be up to 50% off from Nov. 21-28, plus look for daily deals.
- Tower 28: Take 20% off everything or 28% percent off orders of $50 or more.
- Ulta: Save up to 50% off major beauty products from Nov. 19-26.
If you liked this story, check out these editor-approved Nordstrom new arrivals.
More from In The Know:
The 14 best Cyber Monday tech sales to shop right now — up to 70% off at LG, Dyson, HP and more
Cuisinart and KitchenAid cooking accessories are 50% off on Amazon for Cyber Monday — shop cutting boards, cutlery and more
11 gorgeous bags to bring home this Cyber Monday — up to 70% off
Um, the Dyson Airwrap is on sale today! Swoop it up for 20% off while supplies last
Listen to the latest episode of our pop culture podcast, We Should Talk: